Prize: 10 x Double Passes to the Fields of Fun – Tesselaar Tulip Festival
Who can enter? Australian residents
Promotion starts: 8/9/2015
Promotion ends: 18/9/2015
1. LIKE our Facebook Page: tesselaarAU
2. In the comments area of this post, tell us in 25 words or less – what are you looking forward to seeing at this years tulip festival.
Participation in the Fields of Fun Facebook Competition indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
1. The Promoter is Tesselaar 357 Monbulk Rd. SILVAN VIC 3795 , Australia. Phone: +61 1300 428 527. Fax: +61 (03) 9737 7798.
2. Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Tuesday 8th September 2015 until 12pm AEST on Friday 18th September 2015.
3. Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 18 years and over, who are new or existing fans of the TesselaarAU Facebook page, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families.
4. To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period access the Tesselaar Facebook Page on https://www.facebook.com/TesselaarAU. Individuals must then “Like” the Tesselaar Facebook Page and answer the question, “What are you looking forward to seeing at this years tulip festival”.
5. Prizes. There are 10 (ten) prizes. Each consists of two Double Passes to the Fields of Fun – Tesselaar Tulip Festival Victoria, valued at $48 per prize. Individuals are responsible for all travel costs. Tickets are only available to be used at the 2015 Fields of Fun – Tesselaar Tulip Festival that is on between the 10th September 2015 to the 6th October 2015.
6. Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
7. Notification: The winners will be selected by the promoter. The winners’ will be published on the Tesselaar Facebook Page and a private message sent to their Facebook profile.
8. Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 26th September 2015, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entrant as chosen by the judges.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.